This year, I’m setting myself my ‘Resolutions’ publicly. Why? Because, firstly, it’ll give me something to blog about and secondly, I’m hoping that it’ll help me to become more ambitious and stick to them. Over time, I’m sure they’ll change and develop, but I’m determined to make them work.
So, here they are; my 2017 Resolutions!
- Current Weight – 12st 9lbs.
- Target Weight – 11st
- Current Waist – 32/34in
- Target Waist – 30in
- Current Wine Consumption – 3/4 Bottles A Week
- Target Wine Consumption – 1/2 Bottles A Week (NONE on work nights!
- Current Savings – 0
- Target Savings – £500
- Finish Decorating BATHROOM SPARE BEDROOM DINING ROOM LOUNGE KITCHEN HALL, STAIRS AND LANDING
- Start and stick to the 5:2 DIET
- GET IN SHAPE
- YOGA (Restart)
- Become better at HOUSEWORK (Plan chores for the week)
- (Try) LEARN SPANISH
- (Also Try) PUT TOGETHER A RECIPE BOOK
- DRESS BETTER
- USE FREE TIME BETTER
- BLOG PROPERLY